If you require a company set up to acquire and manage a mutually owned property or development, our Property Management Company, which can either be Limited by Shares or by Guarantee, can provide the ideal solution.
The key provisions of our standard property management company are as follows:-
- Developer retains voting control of the company until the last flat/unit is sold
- Shares only allotted to residents/occupiers (except in respect of subscriber shares or their nominees e.g. the developer solicitors)
- Only one share per flat/unit
- Transfers may only be made to subsequent residents/occupiers
- If a shareholder refuses to transfer a share on selling his property the Board can nominate a person as his attorney to execute the transfer
- Directors need not retire by rotation and must be a member
If required, we can alter any of the above provisions, or draft specific articles of association to meet your exact requirements. In such a case an additional charge may be payable, dependent on your requirements. Contact us now to discuss your requirements.
You have two options available to order your new company. Either order online now, or download the forms to be submited by post or DX. Your new company will usually be formed within 24 hours from receipt of your order.